Print Sisters Return Policy
Change Your mind
Print Sisters want you to love your purchase but if you change your mind we offer an exchange if:
- return is within 14 days of purchase
- you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase
- the merchandise is returned in a saleable condition, that is it is unworn or unused with all original sealed packaging or tags attached
- cost of postage of exchanged items is an additional cost payable prior delivery
- items can be exchanged at retail stall with prior arrangement
Excluded change of mind items
Returns and exchanges will not be provided on any type of merchandise which is custom made, monogrammed, personalised and altered products as per the request of the client, unless the product fails to meet the Consumer Affairs Victoria guidelines under major fault.
Where you believe an item is faulty or defective we would ask you to contact Print Sisters via email with a description and a photo of the item.
At this point we will assess the information and determine whether the fault is a minor or major failure as per the Australian Consumer Law guidelines.
Where an item is determined to have a minor fault, you will be required to return the product for repair or replacement. This will occur at your own cost.
Where an item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use, Print Sisters will not provide a refund, exchange or repair.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the products, you are entitled:
- to a replacement item of the same value
- to a refund
- to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage regarding the product purchased
- Whilst Print Sisters strives to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing.
- Print Sisters reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.